Coronavirus Safety Measures
We understand you depend on us to keep your home or office comfortable. As the news regarding this pandemic continues to get worse by the day, we wanted to share some of our safety precautions with you. Please be patient with us as we are figuring this out as we go as many of you are. The safety of our customers and our employees is of the utmost importance to us.
Travel outside the United States
- If you or anyone in your home has traveled outside of the United States since March 1st , please let us know so we are aware if extra precautions have to be taken.
Sickness in your home or office:
- If you or any other members of the household have experienced any of the Coronavirus symptoms, please let us know. This will help us establish priority as non-critical issues will not be receiving attention.
While we are at your home:
- Our team is being asked to not shake hands at this time as a precaution.
- Our team is being encouraged to wash their hands often with soap and water. As these are field employees who do not report to our office, we would appreciate if you would kindly allow them to wash their hands with warm soapy water in your sink as they request. We are also asking them to sanitize regularly when hand washing is not possible.
- While we normally spend time in the home going over paperwork, we are going to attempt to minimize time spent in the home and you may notice a change to the flow of the service call as a result
Again, we thank you in advance for your cooperation as we are doing our best to keep everyone safe during this pandemic.