We’ve got you covered!
Household emergencies often occur when we least expect them. We are equipped to handle these emergencies on nights, weekends and holidays.
When you call Brandywine Valley Heating & Cooling, you will always get a live voice on the other line. Whether you call during regular business hours or after hours, someone will always answer your call. If you reach our Answering Service after hours with an emergency, a technician will be dispatched immediately to call you and assess the situation.
What is an emergency home repair?
Household Emergencies are typically issues that are creating an imminent threat to people or property. Having a Service Plan with Brandywine Valley Heating & Air Conditioning will give you the fastest response possible. And we never charge Overtime Fees!
While we do our best to plan for extreme temperature swings, there may be times we cannot respond instantly to your emergency depending on how busy our Technicians are. Please know that our customers are like family to us and we do our very best to make sure that emergencies receive our highest priority.
Below are some examples of emergencies we encounter:
- Water Leak from HVAC equipment that is causing damage to property that cannot be turned off.
- Customers with health issues that have no heat or no AC during extreme temperatures.
- Carbon Monoxide entering home from HVAC system. (Always call emergency personnel as the first responder to these calls. We can respond only after the house is deemed safe)
- Gas leaks or gas odors in home. (Always call emergency personnel as the first responder to these calls. We can respond only after the house is deemed safe)
- Fuel oil leaks inside the home.
Our Technicians are highly trained to handle these issues and other issue you may have with your HVAC system. We provide ongoing industry specific and factory training to our Technical Team to ensure we are there for you in these times and can provide the best solution at the best price.
Please know that the safety of our Technicians which are our greatest asset is of the utmost importance to us. That being said, we will not dispatch a Service Technician to work on the outside portion of an AC system if it is dark outside. The risk of injury is too great due to working in the electrical cabinet of a unit with a power supply of 240 volts and/or slipping and falling while walking through the yard. These calls will be scheduled on the next available day.